Let Us Make Your Dream Nursery/Toddler Room a Reality
Being a new or expecting mom is overwhelming enough without having to worry about cleaning and organizing a nursery or toddler room. Let Nursery 101 make motherhood a more pleasurable experience by transforming your child’s bedroom into a serene haven where everything you need to change, clothe and play with your child is at your fingertips.
By maximizing space and minimizing clutter, your consultant will create a special and meaningful place for you and your child to enjoy. Our friendly and flexibile team of experienced consultants are easy to work with and tailor their services to accommodate your individual needs.
A professional consultant will provide the following services in the comfort of your home:
1. Determine your personal organizational needs and vision for your dream nursery/toddler room, including preference for a particular theme or ambiance
2. Discuss and implement strategies for achieving optimal use of space and decor
3. Thoroughly clean and efficiently organize toys, clothes and other essentials. This service does not include assembly of furniture. (All cleaning supplies are natural and toxin-free.)
4. Select stylish decor that beautifully matches the theme you desire for your nursery/toddler room
5. Sort clothes by size and arrange them in closet and/or dresser
6. Creatively fill and position decorative storage containers and baskets with baby/children’s items, such as diapers, toys, and clothes, in areas of the room where they offer easy access to parents and caregivers
Allow your consultant to bring you peace of mind by helping you select the furniture and baby/toddler gear that is best suited for your child (crib, bouncy seat, stroller, etc.) She will even brave the lines in the stores to purchase the items you desire and arrange them in your child’s room!
Your consultant is available to answer questions via e-mail for two weeks after service is rendered at no additional charge.
To schedule an appointment, please call Vera Kessler at 914-473-9645, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org